Currently un-named, its goal is to provide a chart drawing package based on MIDP 1.0 specifications. Another goal is to make this package open-source, see help required below.
- Line charts are complete
- Pie charts are complete
- Bar and Bar with Line charts are working but require some minor changes
- Data can be given in categories and multiple lines and bars are drawn
- An area of the screen can be given for charting while application uses the rest of the screen
- With a sample application the obfuscated jar is 16 KBytes and takes 52 KBytes heap memory on the Nokia Series 60 emulator
- Axes drawing is partially working (lables and markers are missing)
- Customizations in drawing charts (Point circles, Axes stepping, lines in BarCharts, etc.).
- Chart titles, Axes titles, Data titles, Legend Charts for better explanation of charts.
- Finding a way to release the API in a way that source is hidden (till opensource efforts succeed).
Here you see a simple midlet on a Nokia 3650, with the charts occupying the whole j2me canvas area.